Monday, October 20, 2014

Why I Love Fall - Reason #1

Gorgeous fall colors! I love the deep reds, variant shades of orange, the bright yellows, all mixed in with the green still left from summer. Trees in fall make me smile. Checking out the trees in fall with my little family makes me smile more.

Gracie in my parents' backyard, October 2009...






















Doug & Gracie at Oregon Heritage Farms, October 2010 & October 2011




















We missed a fall foliage picture in 2012, but continued the tradition of the "Daddy & Gracie at the apple farm" picture at Oregon Heritage Farms in 2013...
This weekend we made our annual stop at the apple farm, and Gracie was decked out in her pumpkin hat...the same one she is wearing in her 2009 picture, it's a Gymboree size 18-24 months!! Here she is with Daddy at Oregon Heritage Farms, October 2014...





No comments:

Post a Comment