Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 1!

I love November. I love time falling back, leaves changing to vibrant colors and falling gently in the breeze, I love Thanksgiving and being with family. I love that my Gracie-girl was due in December but came in November, so we can celebrate her birthday during my favorite month! Some years she even gets to have a Thanksgiving birthday!

In honor of my favorite month, I will be writing a blog post every day. Yes people, every. single. day. It may be a quick post about things I'm thankful for, it may be a little insight into my thoughts, it may be a quote I'm fond of, a song I turn to for inspiration, it may simply be some randomness that I felt needed to be shared with you. It may inspire you, or discourage you, make you smile, or make you frown. I don't know, and that's the beauty of it...we're going it the flow here, staying flexible, living in the moment, taking life as it comes.
 
Let's begin.
 
Day 1:  Today is a Day 1 for me in many ways; it's the first day of the month, it's the first day of my daily-blogging-for-a-month, and it's the first day of my second 24 Day Challenge. I love Day 1's! What a fantastic way to start anew and fresh, to remind myself of what my goals are and to get back on track pursuing them! Do you know that you can pick any day to be your Day 1? Do you have a goal you've been ignoring, something you've been procrastinating on or putting aside for "someday"? Well, make today "someday"! Start now! If health and wellness are on your goal list, I encourage you to join our Fall Into Healthy Holidays group Challenge; it's a great way to jumpstart your path to healthiness, and you get to do it with lots of support and fellow challengers! If there's something else you need to start on, but you need some support, please ask me for a referral to my dear friend who is my Accountability Coach...she can provide you with tips on how to get going with meeting your goal, and guidelines on how to stay accountable to it! Make no more excuses, wait for "someday" no longer...make today YOUR Day 1!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment